Thyroid health Package £850
Conditions: Thyroid health
Underactive thyroid including Hashimoto's thyroiditis *
Hybrid: 1 day face-to-face workshop, personalised treatment plans and a follow-up 1-2-1 virtual consultation.
Location: West London
Interactive: Group size of 6 participants
Date: August 2022
This package is designed to diagnose and treat underactive thyroid disease through testing extensively for the thyroid hormones, thyroid antibodies and cofactors, such as: zinc, copper, magnesium, selenium, and iodine. The ultimate goal focuses on boosting the thyroid function and minimising prescription doses through a lifestyle and functional medicine approach.
- Designed for those with an underactive thyroid – including Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- 3 month individualised written treatment plan
- 1-2-1 results consultation
- Full comprehensive lab testing (additional charge)
- 1 day intensive, interactive workshop
- Maximum group size of 6
- Full medical form and timeline to be completed on your confidential patient portal.
- Attendance to a 1 day face-to-face intensive health education workshop, delivered by Dr Suman Gupta.
- Attendance to our Harley Street Lab for your comprehensive blood test. Additional urine samples and genetic swabs are couriered from your home.
- Tests are discussed to fit your budget and are invoiced directly by the labs: extensive thyroid panel and thyroid antibodies as well as baseline conventional bloods and a full functional medicine vitamin, mineral, and gut panel. (Estimated cost £300-£800)
- Full lab result analysis and preparation of an individualised 3-month written treatment plan by Dr Suman Gupta. A clear treatment file will be sent to you.
- 1-2-1 virtual 30-minute consultation to discuss the results and treatment plan.
- Acute prescriptions and referral letters are included.
- 1 Day Thyroid Workshop outline: with Dr Suman Gupta.
- Intensive health education on gut health and autoimmunity and the role of functional and lifestyle medicine in achieving remission.
- Light breakfast and Lunch provided.
The thyroid is a small gland located in the neck which is responsible for producing important thyroid hormones: TSH, T4 and T3. Thyroid hormones are involved in all bodily functions, including fertility, metabolism, brain function, weight, heart health and gut health. An imbalance in these hormones can result in hypothyroidism, and result in widespread symptomatic presentation from the disruption of normal bodily process.
The comprehensive lab tests allow for an individualised written treatment plan to be delivered and discussed in a 1-2-1 setting. The group workshop explores ways in which we can understand and optimise the thyroid function through a functional medicine approach, to improve metabolism, hormonal balance, cognitive function and simply bring balance and harmony to the overall system.
* The deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable. It is included in the total fee and books a place on the course
** The balance is to be paid in full 4 weeks in advance of the course.
Numbers are limited.Book here