Autoimmune package £850
Conditions: Autoimmune disease
Including: Rheumatoid Arthritis * Psoriasis * Systemic Lupus Erythematosus * Multiple Sclerosis * Vasculitis * Fibromyalgia * Vitiligo * Pernicious Anaemia *
Hybrid: 1 day face-to-face workshop, personalised treatment plans and a follow-up 1-2-1 virtual consultation.
Location: West London
Interactive: Group size of 6 participants
Date: To be confirmed
This package is aimed at reducing inflammation and symptoms caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus and vitiligo. Extensive immune, virus, toxin and vitamin & mineral lab testing. The ultimate goal of this treatment package is to empower you with the knowledge and treatments to achieve prolonged remission.
- Designed for those with autoimmune conditions – including, but not limited to, Lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, vitiligo, fibromyalgia, psoriasis and pernicious anaemia.
- 3-month individualised written treatment plan
- Full comprehensive lab testing (additional charge)
- 1-2-1 results consultation
- 1 day intensive, interactive workshop
- Maximum group size of 6
- Full medical form and timeline to be completed on your confidential patient portal.
- Attendance to a 1 day face-to-face intensive health education workshop, delivered by Dr Suman Gupta.
- Attendance to our Harley Street Lab for your comprehensive blood test. Additional urine samples and genetic swabs are couriered from your home.
- Tests are discussed to fit your budget and are invoiced directly by the labs: autoimmune and inflammatory markers as well as baseline conventional bloods and a full functional medicine vitamin, mineral and gut panel. (Estimated cost for lab tests is £400-£900)
- Full lab result analysis and preparation of an individualised 3-month written treatment plan by Dr Suman Gupta. A clear treatment file will be sent to you.
- 1-2-1 virtual 30-minute consultation to discuss the results and treatment plan.
- Acute prescriptions and referrals letter are included.
- 1 Day Autoimmunity Workshop outline: with Dr Suman Gupta.
- Intensive health education on gut health and autoimmunity and the role of functional and lifestyle medicine in achieving remission.
- Light breakfast and Lunch provided.
Our immune system is normally able to differentiate between its own cells and foreign cells, such as bacteria, viruses and toxins. However, sometimes the immune system can start to recognise its own cells as foreign, triggering an attack. This is known as an autoimmune response and can result in autoimmune diseases such as lupus, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and more. There are various factors which can be linked to autoimmunity, including but not limited to: genetics, diet, viruses, and toxins.
This one day interactive group workshop focuses on understanding your symptoms in connection to your body’s immunity and biochemistry; and to educate you on the body’s ability to heal using a lifestyle and functional medicine approach. Lab testing is aimed at identifying root causes and allows a comprehensive treatment plan to be written up and discussed during a 1-2-1 consultation with Dr Suman Gupta.
* The deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable. It is included in the total fee and books a place on the course
** The balance is to be paid in full 4 weeks in advance of the course.
Numbers are limited.Book here